sobota, 7 grudnia 2019

Magiczny ogród / The secret garden

Dzielę się dziś z Wami leśnym projektem z sekretnymi drzwiamy, które zostały wchłonięte przez konary drzew. Wszystko w kolorach patyny, złota oraz z dodatkami błyskotek: brokatu i cekinów, a to wszystko po to aby stworzyć jeszcze bardziej magiczną atmosferę.
Today I share with you forest project with secret doors that where taken by tree branches. All cover with patina colors, gold and some sparkle glitter and sequins to create it more magical.















I enter my project into More Than Words challenge
REJOICE: Simply because I love my hobby and feel fulfilled when creating, because my sweet child sleeps sweet when mom creates and finally I feel such a pleasure and proud when finish <3
ANYTHING GOES: Anything I have found interesting on my backyard: some branches, little cones and small feathers.


UŻYTE MATERIAŁY / SUPPLY LIST
Tekturki Snip Art Chipboards

14 komentarzy:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful. I love the twigs and moss! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I truly love this project. The stenciling, the crackling, the colours, and especially how you incorporated all the bits and pieces of nature into it! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful project with us at More Than Words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you so much. The nature elements are the most important pieces of this work. I am pleased you enjoy it so much! <3

      Usuń
  3. Magnificent creation
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is a wonderful magical project. Thank you for joining us in the More Words challenge

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What an amazing project! I adore all the textures and the gorgeous background!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More than word challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Absolutely gorgeous project! Thank you playing along with us at More than word challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń