wtorek, 24 kwietnia 2018

DT Craft Passion - Delikatnie, ale męsko / Gentle but mens card

Wykonujecie takie delikatne męskie kartki? Ta konkretna miała być z kwiatami, jednak chciałam aby pojawił się na niej męski akcent, dlatego też za paskami z desek umieściłam trochę trybików.
Do you make such gentle cards for men? It supposed to be with flowers and it is, but I tried to make it more men style that is why I put some gears right behind the wood.






UŻYTE MATERIAŁY / SUPPLY LIST
Wykrojniki Craft Passion dies
Tekturki Snip Art Chipboards
Papiery Lemoncraft Papers

3 komentarze:

  1. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń