sobota, 16 marca 2019

Kartka z lalą na 18 urodziny / Card with Julie Nutting doll

Przygotowałam dla Was kartkę z elegancką panią. Kartka była robiona z myślą o 18 urodzinach, zdecydowałam się nadać jej nieco charrrakteru poprzez czarne dodatki oraz złoto. Jestem totalnie zakochana w kolekcji Pink Blossom dlatego też nie mogło jej zabraknąć w mojej pracy.
Co sądzicie o takim projekcie?
I have for you the card with elegant lady. Card is for 18th birthday so I decided to give it some charrrrakter that is why I used black color and some gold. I am totally in love with Pink Blossom collection so it must apprear as well. What do you think about such creation?





UŻYTE MATERIAŁY / SUPPLY LIST
Papiery ScrapAndMe paper
Wykrojniki Craft Passion dies

2 komentarze:

  1. Your white flowers are amazing.How do you make them?Is there a tutorial for these flowers?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you :) There is no tutorial for them, but they are made in the same way I made the one from this tutorial https://youtu.be/QrposTj6WcU and I used this die set http://www.craftpassion.pl/pl/p/Komplet-wykrojnikow-Kwiaty-nr6/164

      Usuń