wtorek, 16 kwietnia 2019

Króliczek wielkanocny / Easter bunny

Zapraszam serdecznie na wyzwanie do SnipArt.
Przygotowałam na nie scrapa z moją córeczką wykorzystujac papiery ScrapAndMe oraz cudowne tekturki od SnipArt
You are very welcome to take a part in SnipArt challengeI decided to make layout with my daughter on ScrapAndMe papers with amazing SnipArt chipboards





I enter this project into challenge
My BABY means the world to me since she was born. This smile, these eyes, this sweet little palms are my everything ♥ I am totally in love with her. 

UŻYTE MATERIAŁY / SUPPLY LIST
Tekturki SnipArt chipboards
Papiery ScrapAndMe paper

2 komentarze:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful.. Thanks for playing with us at MTW!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń